525LST Gas String Trimmer
525LST Gas String Trimmer Information
At less than 11 pounds, the powerful Husqvarna 525LST is the choice of lawn maintenance professionals. This high performance string trimmer is built with a larger fuel tank for longer operation, as well as a hi-torque gearbox for faster line acceleration and longer line speeds. In addition, Husqvarna’s LowVib™ design with rubber isolation in the handle delivers comfortably low vibration levels to help reduce fatigue. Cut more in less time with the reliable 525LST.
- Connectivity ready
- Dedicated space for Husqvarna connectivity device, which enables easy connection to digital services such as Husqvarna FleetServices.
- Integrated service port
- An integrated service port offers improved troubleshooting through easy connection to Husqvarna Service Hub.
- Intuitive controls
- The choke and purge are easy to reach and understand.
- Large fuel tank
- The 0,65l fuel tank enables longer runtime. Improved productivity as fewer time-consuming stops for refueling are necessary.
- Auto return stop switch
- Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for easier starting.
- X-Torq® engine
- The X-Torq® engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%.
- Metal skid plate
- Durable metal skid plate protects the engine and fuel tank.
- Air Purge
- Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting.
- Hard chromium
- Hard chromium plated cylinder bore provides increased durability and extended product life.
- Comfort handle
- Easily adjustable soft-grip handle for optimum comfort.
- Tap ‘n Go
- Heavy duty twin line cutting system with Tap ‘n Go for quick line feed.
- Grass bevel gear
- Bevel gear designed with high torque and the cutting equipment parallell to the ground for best cutting performance
- Stand-alone starter
- The stand-alone starter makes it easy to change starter cord if needed.
- Efficient air filter
- The efficient air filter provide less cost for service and less engine wear.
*New price, if shown, is Suggested List Price (SLP). Current national programs are subtracted. SLP and/or final actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected.