525LS Gas String Trimmer
525LS Gas String Trimmer Information
When you want maximum productivity from a trimmer, Husqvarna’s 525LS is the way to go. The 525LS delivers the best power-to-weight ratio in its class*, featuring a powerful and fuel-saving X-Torq® engine. At under 10 pounds, the 525LS is lightweight while featuring durable armor plating and a 7-spline solid shaft. Husqvarna’s LowVib™ design with rubber isolation in the handle delivers comfortably low vibration levels to help reduce fatigue. If you’re looking to maximize your productivity, put a 525LS in your landscaping trailer or shed. *Based on weight of tool without fuel. Ratio calculated using weight (lbs.) and engine horsepower. Class defined as pro-grade petrol trimmers with engine displacement in the 20cc to 29cc range.
- Connectivity ready
- Dedicated space for Husqvarna connectivity device, which enables easy connection to digital services such as Husqvarna FleetServices.
- Integrated service port
- An integrated service port offers improved troubleshooting through easy connection to Husqvarna Service Hub.
- Intuitive controls
- The choke and purge are easy to reach and understand.
- Large fuel tank
- The 0,65l fuel tank enables longer runtime. Improved productivity as fewer time-consuming stops for refueling are necessary.
- Auto return stop switch
- Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for easier starting.
- Metal skid plate
- Durable metal skid plate protects the engine and fuel tank.
- Heavy duty bevel gear
- Transmission and bevel gear in proven design together with a sturdy trimmer head for trouble free work.
- Air Purge
- Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting.
- Tap ‘n Go
- Heavy duty twin line cutting system with Tap ‘n Go for quick line feed.
- Grass bevel gear
- Bevel gear designed with high torque and the cutting equipment parallell to the ground for best cutting performance
- Stand-alone starter
- The stand-alone starter makes it easy to change starter cord if needed.
- Efficient air filter
- The efficient air filter provide less cost for service and less engine wear.
*New price, if shown, is Suggested List Price (SLP). Current national programs are subtracted. SLP and/or final actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected.